American Idol Recap: No One Goes Home
Not a single contestant was eliminated from American Idol on Thursday night. Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover were in the bottom two for this week, while Kree Harrison and Angie Miller rounded out the top 2, however no one went home because the judges had yet to use their one “save,” and with four weeks left, had anyone been eliminated there would have been an extra show after the competition finished. So luckily for Holcomb and Glover, everyone gets stick around for another week.
In other news, former Idol contestants Lee DeWyze and Stefano Langone stopped by to sing there songs “Yes to Love” and “Silver Lining,” respectively. Oh, and Drake also made an appearance, praising Glover for her cover of his song, "Find Your Love."
The most awkward encounter of the night was when the show returned from commercial break and host Ryan Seacrest was nowhere to be found. The four remaining contestants had to read his lines until he made it back to the stage.
We’re now in the stretch run of American Idol, which will air it’s final episode of the season on May 16. The countdown begins when Idol airs next Wednesday on FOX at 8 p.m. EST.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango