American Idol Recap: No One Goes Home
Not a single contestant was eliminated from American Idol on Thursday night. Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover were in the bottom two for this week, while Kree Harrison and Angie Miller rounded out the top 2, however no one went home because the judges had yet to use their one “save,” and with four weeks left, had anyone been eliminated there would have been an extra show after the competition finished. So luckily for Holcomb and Glover, everyone gets stick around for another week.
In other news, former Idol contestants Lee DeWyze and Stefano Langone stopped by to sing there songs “Yes to Love” and “Silver Lining,” respectively. Oh, and Drake also made an appearance, praising Glover for her cover of his song, "Find Your Love."
The most awkward encounter of the night was when the show returned from commercial break and host Ryan Seacrest was nowhere to be found. The four remaining contestants had to read his lines until he made it back to the stage.
We’re now in the stretch run of American Idol, which will air it’s final episode of the season on May 16. The countdown begins when Idol airs next Wednesday on FOX at 8 p.m. EST.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'