VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Performs On 'American Idol'
Heejun Han, 22, was eliminated on Thursday's episode of American Idol. After it was announced that Han had received the lowest number of call-in votes, judges Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson declined to save him from elimination. "I don't think he sings as well as the other eight contestants," producer Jimmy Iovine said.
It was a sad time to see Han go. His sense of humor made him something of a fan favorite (he could often be seen in the background mouthing host Ryan Seacrest's lines from the teleprompter), and on Wednesday night's show his performance seemed to show that he was there to be taken seriously. Too little too late, it turned out.
Thursday's episode also featured a live performance of "Starships" by rapper Nicki Minaj. Her scanty wardrobe and bouncy dance moves prompted Seacrest to call her spot "a little high risk."
Also taking the stage on Thursday was last year's winner Scotty McCreery, who performed his latest single, "Water Tower Town." Seacrest and Iovine then presented McCreery with a platinum plaque for selling 1 million copies of his debut album Clear As Day.
Watch Minaj's performance here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV