RECAP: 'Mad Men' Visits The Dark Side
Sunday night's Mad Men on AMC had Don Draper (Jon Hamm) on the floor, Roger Sterling (John Slattery) dropping acid, and Peggy Olson (Elisabeth Moss) getting down and dirty in a movie theater.
The episode touched on the use of illicit substances, and Roger wasn't the only one dabbling with the darker side. Olson smoked some marijuana with a male stranger at the picture show after wrecking another pitch with the Heinz baked beans client, and found herself behaving in ways we would have considered distinctly un-Peggy-like back when Joan Holloway (Christina Hendricks) trained her in Season One.
Don and Megan's (Jessica Pare)'s drug of choice was merely orange sherbet — part of Don's vision of a romantic getaway, but unfortunately it didn't have quite the effect on his ladylove that he thought it would. Megan said it tasted "like perfume," and the happy couple ended up fighting the way through their escapade.
Catch Mad Men Sunday nights at 10 p.m. EST on AMC.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV