RECAP: 'Desperate Housewives' Ends After Eight Seasons
After eight memorable seasons, ABC's Desperate Housewives, starring Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, and Marcia Cross, took a final bow on Sunday night in a two-part special that had fans misty eyed.
The comedy-drama was always big on dramatic irony, so even though fans knew that Carlos (Ricardo Chavira) had killed Gabrielle's (Longoria) stepfather, Alejandro (Tony Plana), Bree (Cross) still took the stand in a murder trial in which she was accused of his death.
After Renee (Vanessa Williams) married Ben, Julie's (Andrea Bowen) water broke, and her mother Susan (Hatcher) had to drive her daughter to the hospital in the limo to delive the baby in time.
After a moving speech by Huffman's Lynette, the housewives all promised each other that they would remain fixtures in each others' lives, before it was revealed that they all would wind up going their separate ways in the end.
For more on Desperate Housewives:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic