PHOTOS: Real-Life Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Is 'Happy To Seem Unreal'
Valeria Lukyanova, 21, the Ukrainian model and Internet sensation who has been dubbed "the human Barbie" due to her bizarrely uncanny Barbie-doll looks, which include a tiny waist and ample personal endowments, is proud of her unusual looks, and wants everyone to know it, starting with the readers of V Magazine, which conducted an interview and did a photo shoot with Lukyanova for its "Girl Power" issue.
Courtesy V Magazine
Lukyanova, who describes herself as the "most famous woman of the Russian-speaking Internet," with over 12,000 subscribers to her YouTube account, insists that her unusual dimensions are real, not enhanced or modified by plastic surgery. "In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage," she told V about the routine that contributes to her appearance. "Then I spend some time on the Internet. I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love. Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed."
Lukyanova also addressed the comments of naysayers. "Many people say bad things about people who want to perfect themselves," she said. "It's hard work, but they dismiss it as something done by surgeons or computer artists .... I'm happy to seem unreal to them, it means I'm doing a good job."
Lukyanova, who also uses the alias, "Amatue," meaning sun goddess, may be a fan of out-of-body travel, but there are some things about which she seems grounded. "Every good-looking woman with fine features and a slim figure looks like a doll," she reasons. "I won't deny that I play along with people's perceptions. I'm amused by the reactions. I don't take it seriously," she said.
The "Girl Power" issue of V Magazine also features Scarlett Johansson, Kate Moss and Rihanna in various stages of undress.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV