Raquel Welch In Tight Dress Wows At Pre-Emmy Party At 73
Raquel Welch wore a figure-hugging leopard print dress to a pre-Emmy party, looking stunning as she paired it with simple gold hoops and strappy sandals.
Welch, 73, attended the “Variety and Women in Film” party at Scarpetta in Beverly Hills on Sept. 20. Putting her hourglass shape fully on display, the One Million Year’s B.C. actress outshone the bash’s younger attendees. Mad Men’s Elizabeth Moss and Jessica Pare were in attendance, as were Glee’s Jenna Ushkowitz and Laura Prepon, who stars in Netflix original series Orange is the New Black.
Welch, who has accumulated just a few acting credits over the past decade – guest starring on 8 Simple Rules and CSI: Miami and starring on the short-lived TV series Welcome to the Captain – will be returning to the small screen later on this year. In the upcoming Lifetime Donatella Versace biopic, Welch will play Aunt Lucia to Gina Gershon’s Versace.
The Lifetime made-for-TV movie is based off of the biography House of Versace: The Untold Story of Genius, Murder, and Survival. Written by Deborah Ball, the book focuses primarily on how the fashion mogul took over the House of Versace following the untimely murder of her brother Giani Versace.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango