Rachel McAdams Is 'Not Shy' About Love
Just because she's an actress doesn't mean she wants to date actors. Rachel McAdams is ready to look for love in unconventional places.
"I think some people can have no concept of what you do and still be very understanding, and others can get it completely and still not be right for you in the end,” she said in November's InStyle. Nevertheless, her past boyfriends have included former co-stars Ryan Gosling and Josh Lucas, and she's currently dating co-star Michael Sheen. “I usually take away one close relationship from every job, some romantic, some not," she said.
Despite the track record, McAdams, 33, denies having a type. "I guess everyone says that, right?" she said. "I like to be surprised by people, and I find that makes life a lot easier too, when you just accept what's coming your way." It helps that the actress tends to be gregarious. "I'm not shy," she said. "But I feel like I give off more confidence than I really have. I get in trouble for being overly friendly at times."
Though she's currently busy with her career, she hasn't ruled out the possibility of starting a family. "Part of me is very attached to the idea of having children," she said. "it'll depend on if I find the person I want to do that with." The actress stars in the upcoming movie Morning Glory, with Patrick Wilson, Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV