Queen Elizabeth Photographed Driving Around Wearing A Hoodie
Prince Harry, 27, isn't the only royal having viral photos taken of him — this time it's his grandma, Queen Elizabeth, 86, who is raising the eyebrows of photographers by driving around her Scottish estate, Balmoral, where she often spends a few weeks relaxing in the late summer, wearing what appears to be a hoodie, or could be a scarf draped over her head.
Almost as amusing as the Queen's choice of attire is her size relative to the gargantuan Range Rover she's driving — the royal is barely visible behind the wheel. What's more than that, who would have thought that Queen Elizabeth could drive in the first place? One might say it's hard to picture her getting her license. But never mind, you don't have to — according to USA Today, she is the only person in the U.K. who is allowed to drive without a license.
Whether Queen Elizabeth was wearing the hoodie to throw off paparazzi or to demonstrate to Prince Harry that even a peculiar clothing choice is better than a "no clothing" choice, has yet to be determined.
Watch the video from NBC's Today, here:
For more on Queen Elizabeth and Prince Harry:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV