Production On New 'James Bond' Film Halted
MGM's financial woes has halted the production of the new James Bond film. The production company is facing a $3.7 billion debt and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barabara Broccoli says the troubled company has yet to to find a buyer. "Due to the continuing uncertainty surrounding the future of MGM and the failure to close a sale of the studio, we have suspended development on Bond 23 indefinitely," they said in a company statement.
The new 007 movie starring Daniel Craig, pictured, is the 23rd Bond thriller by Wilson and Broccoli's EON Productions since they first started producing them in 1962. "I have every confidence in Barbara and Michael's decision and look forward to production resuming as quickly as possible," Craig said. Bond 23 had been set for release for 2011 or 2012. –KRIS ALCANTARA
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent