Prince William, Kate Middleton Ready To Marry
Britain's most eligible bachelor will finally be tying the knot. Prince William will likely propose to his girlfriend of eight years, Kate Middleton, in February 2011, according to People Magazine.
"There won't be an announcement before Christmas because William has got to ask the Queen first," said longtime royal watcher Ingrid Seward. "And they will get married soon after."
The couple, both 28, met as students at the University of St. Andrews in 2001. They have been dating on and off since then and Middleton has appeared by William's side at various high-profile royal events. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic