Prince William And Kate Middleton Wed In Picture Perfect Ceremony
His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge and his fiancé, Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge, also known as Prince William and Kate Middleton, tied the knot in a ceremony at Westminister Abbey. The ceremony was a brisk two-hour affair from 10:00 am to noon Greenwich Mean Time. The bride wore an ivory dress designed by Sarah Burton, the creative director of Alexander McQueen, accessorized with a pair of earrings given to her as a gift by her parents, and a Cartier tiara lent to her by Her Royal Majesty The Queen. After being reportedly unhappy with the makeup job she got during their engagement photo shoot, Kate insisted on doing her own makeup for the big day.
Both William and Kate had their younger siblings, Prince Harry and Pippa, act as their best man and maid of honor, respectively. And the event had many notable guests in attendance, including Victoria and David Beckham, and Sir Elton John and David Furnish.
The royal couple had a quick public kiss before a crowd of spectators on a balcony at Buckingham Palace, and will attend several congratulatory parties and banquets before taking for their honeymoon to a secret location.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV