Prince Harry Meets Miss Bahamas Times 2
Prince Harry, 27, met not one but two lovely women who hold the title of Miss Bahamas at a reception in Nassau on Tuesday. The name of Anastagia Pierre, 23, who represented the Bahamas at the Miss Universe competition, had already fallen on Prince Harry's ears by the time he met her, after she had called the red-headed royal "hot."
"The minister presented me to him as the one everybody's been talking about," Pierre told The Australian. "He said, 'So you're the one?' I said, 'It was supposed to be light-hearted but it has been blown out of all proportion'. He said, 'It always is'."
Harry also got to meet Sasha Joyce, 24, who competed in the Miss World pageant.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Hugh Hefner Celebrates 88th Birthday With 'Casablanca' Party At Playboy Mansion
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum