Prince Harry Meets Miss Bahamas Times 2
Prince Harry, 27, met not one but two lovely women who hold the title of Miss Bahamas at a reception in Nassau on Tuesday. The name of Anastagia Pierre, 23, who represented the Bahamas at the Miss Universe competition, had already fallen on Prince Harry's ears by the time he met her, after she had called the red-headed royal "hot."
"The minister presented me to him as the one everybody's been talking about," Pierre told The Australian. "He said, 'So you're the one?' I said, 'It was supposed to be light-hearted but it has been blown out of all proportion'. He said, 'It always is'."
Harry also got to meet Sasha Joyce, 24, who competed in the Miss World pageant.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'