Prince Harry Meets Miss Bahamas Times 2
Prince Harry, 27, met not one but two lovely women who hold the title of Miss Bahamas at a reception in Nassau on Tuesday. The name of Anastagia Pierre, 23, who represented the Bahamas at the Miss Universe competition, had already fallen on Prince Harry's ears by the time he met her, after she had called the red-headed royal "hot."
"The minister presented me to him as the one everybody's been talking about," Pierre told The Australian. "He said, 'So you're the one?' I said, 'It was supposed to be light-hearted but it has been blown out of all proportion'. He said, 'It always is'."
Harry also got to meet Sasha Joyce, 24, who competed in the Miss World pageant.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen