Prince Harry Meets Miss Bahamas Times 2
Prince Harry, 27, met not one but two lovely women who hold the title of Miss Bahamas at a reception in Nassau on Tuesday. The name of Anastagia Pierre, 23, who represented the Bahamas at the Miss Universe competition, had already fallen on Prince Harry's ears by the time he met her, after she had called the red-headed royal "hot."
"The minister presented me to him as the one everybody's been talking about," Pierre told The Australian. "He said, 'So you're the one?' I said, 'It was supposed to be light-hearted but it has been blown out of all proportion'. He said, 'It always is'."
Harry also got to meet Sasha Joyce, 24, who competed in the Miss World pageant.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges