Harry And Pippa Lookalikes Smooch
Many Londoners thought it was the day they had been waiting for — royal Prince Harry and royal sister-in-law Pippa Middleton showing some long-awaited PDA in the middle of London's Soho.
But no such luck. It's just a photo of two celebrity look-alikes who hit London streets on Wednesday to promote a book by artist Alison Jackson, an award-winning English photographer famous for her lookalike shots of celebrities. Her BBC comedy series, Doubletake, featuring celeb lookalikes in embarrassing or compromising situations caught on tape, made her popular in the U.K.
These particular doubles of the "happy couple," Roddy Walker and Hannah Williams, were shot in a variety of lovey-dovey (and even a few gropey) poses to promote Jackson's new book, Exposed!, which will feature photos of celeb doubles in the top news stories of 2011, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. Images in the book will include lookalikes of Kate Middleton, Tony and Cherie Blair, and David and Victoria Beckham.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent