Prince Harry And Michelle Obama Have Tea Together
Prince Harry made an appearance at the White House tea party alongside Michelle Obama, who was joined by a small number of grandmothers, mothers and children of people serving in the military.
“He's only got a limited amount of time with us but when he heard about the tea party and all of you, he wanted to be part of it to personally thank you for your service,” Obama said, People reports.
The Prince, 28, also spent some time doing arts and crafts with children. He is currently visiting the States on behalf of his Halo Trust anti-landmine charity.
He added that his late mother, Princess Diana, was a strong supporter of Halo. “My mother, who believed passionately in this cause, would be proud of my association with Halo,” Harry said, according to the Daily Mail. “In her special way, she adopted it as her own. She would join me—along with all of you, I'm sure—in praising Halo for the amazing work that it has done over the past quarter century, and in hoping that one day soon its humanitarian work will be done.”
Harry is currently on the second day of a weeklong trip to the United States.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen