Prince Harry & Girlfriend Split
Prince Harry and his girlfriend Chelsy Davy have broken up. The couple have been together for five years and have split once before. According to British papers, Davy, 23, a law student at Leeds University, decided to end their relationship last week, after they came back from a vacation in Mauritius. Davy reportedly told friends she couldn't put up with their long periods of separation. Prince Harry, 24, started his helicopter training at the Army Air Corps HQ in Hampshire last Monday. Harry's brother Prince William has had an on-and-off relationship with his girlfriend, Kate Middleton. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'