Powerball At $600 Million, Continues To Grow
The Powerball jackpot has reached $600 million, with the majority of possible Powerball number combinations currently in play; only 20% of possible combinations have yet to be drawn. During tonight’s drawing, someone is highly likely to win the game’s highest jackpot.
The chances of winning the large prize are incredibly slim – 1 in 175.2 million. However, that hasn’t stopped people in the 43 Powerball-playing states plus Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands from purchasing a ticket and trying their luck.
In March of 2012, the Mega Millions jackpot reached $656 million. It’s like that the current jackpot will climb even higher before the 10:59 ET drawing on Saturday evening. Currently at $600 million, it would have a $376.9 million cash prize.
The drawing will be aired live tonight from Tallahassee, Fla.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'