Powerball At $600 Million, Continues To Grow
The Powerball jackpot has reached $600 million, with the majority of possible Powerball number combinations currently in play; only 20% of possible combinations have yet to be drawn. During tonight’s drawing, someone is highly likely to win the game’s highest jackpot.
The chances of winning the large prize are incredibly slim – 1 in 175.2 million. However, that hasn’t stopped people in the 43 Powerball-playing states plus Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands from purchasing a ticket and trying their luck.
In March of 2012, the Mega Millions jackpot reached $656 million. It’s like that the current jackpot will climb even higher before the 10:59 ET drawing on Saturday evening. Currently at $600 million, it would have a $376.9 million cash prize.
The drawing will be aired live tonight from Tallahassee, Fla.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen