Powerball At $600 Million, Continues To Grow
The Powerball jackpot has reached $600 million, with the majority of possible Powerball number combinations currently in play; only 20% of possible combinations have yet to be drawn. During tonight’s drawing, someone is highly likely to win the game’s highest jackpot.
The chances of winning the large prize are incredibly slim – 1 in 175.2 million. However, that hasn’t stopped people in the 43 Powerball-playing states plus Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands from purchasing a ticket and trying their luck.
In March of 2012, the Mega Millions jackpot reached $656 million. It’s like that the current jackpot will climb even higher before the 10:59 ET drawing on Saturday evening. Currently at $600 million, it would have a $376.9 million cash prize.
The drawing will be aired live tonight from Tallahassee, Fla.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- American Music Awards Recap: Taylor Swift Wins Top Honors, Justin Timberlake Picks Up 3 Trophies
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf