Pitt Open to Marrying Jolie
After years of shying away from the marriage question, Brad Pitt declared Tuesday morning that he's open to marrying partner Angelina Jolie. "If we feel it's important to our kids, we would," he told The Today Show. "I'm really proud of this family. I look at my sons and daughters. ... I feel rich being around them. Each one offers so much to the mix." As for adopting or having more children, Brad just laughed. "Surprisingly though," he said, "six kids is not as easy as you would think!" (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic