Pippa Middleton Wows At William And Kate’s Reception
Philippa “Pippa” Middleton, sister of newly-wed Kate Middleton, wowed the world again at the wedding reception. She wore a stunning emerald green dress with a plunging neckline and diamante detailing on her waist and shoulders. Pippa, who look gorgeous in her white, Sarah Burton-designed, bridesmaid dress at the wedding, accessorized her gown with a silver handbag and high-heeled shoes.
Middleton took current flame Alex Loudon to her sister's wedding. Loudon is a former cricket player, who now works as a city trader.
After seeing Middleton with her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, there has been speculation that the two might become romantically involved in the future. This seems unlikely as Prince Harry is back with his on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy, a burgeoning London lawyer. Davy been Prince Harry’s date to the royal wedding.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'