Pippa Middleton Wows At William And Kate’s Reception
Philippa “Pippa” Middleton, sister of newly-wed Kate Middleton, wowed the world again at the wedding reception. She wore a stunning emerald green dress with a plunging neckline and diamante detailing on her waist and shoulders. Pippa, who look gorgeous in her white, Sarah Burton-designed, bridesmaid dress at the wedding, accessorized her gown with a silver handbag and high-heeled shoes.
Middleton took current flame Alex Loudon to her sister's wedding. Loudon is a former cricket player, who now works as a city trader.
After seeing Middleton with her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, there has been speculation that the two might become romantically involved in the future. This seems unlikely as Prince Harry is back with his on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy, a burgeoning London lawyer. Davy been Prince Harry’s date to the royal wedding.
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen