Pippa Middleton Wows At William And Kate’s Reception
Philippa “Pippa” Middleton, sister of newly-wed Kate Middleton, wowed the world again at the wedding reception. She wore a stunning emerald green dress with a plunging neckline and diamante detailing on her waist and shoulders. Pippa, who look gorgeous in her white, Sarah Burton-designed, bridesmaid dress at the wedding, accessorized her gown with a silver handbag and high-heeled shoes.
Middleton took current flame Alex Loudon to her sister's wedding. Loudon is a former cricket player, who now works as a city trader.
After seeing Middleton with her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, there has been speculation that the two might become romantically involved in the future. This seems unlikely as Prince Harry is back with his on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy, a burgeoning London lawyer. Davy been Prince Harry’s date to the royal wedding.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent