Pippa Middleton Sparkles In London
New York Fashion what? That ship has sailed. Now, London Fashion Week is in full swing, which means star-studded front rows, eye-popping designs from world-class artists and plenty to discuss.
Monday brought the anxiously awaited Burberry Prorsum show, a big deal if for no other reason than for the chance to gawk at whichever A-listers would sit next to the brand's poster child, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, in the front row at Kensington Gardens. Answer: Sienna Miller, Kanye West, Rachel Zoe, tennis star Andy Murray and many others.
The clothes, though, were the big news, with lead designer Christopher Bailey’s spring/summer 2012 collection featuring print dresses and abbreviated trench coats that had observers swooning. “Oh my God, that was insanity!” Zoe told People. “[Bailey is] amazing. I mean, who else makes a coat like that?”
For the first time ever this year, Burberry allowed fans without access to Kensington to watch the show via Twitter. “This collection is all about the most detailed hand-crafted pieces and fabric innovation, creating a beautiful physical experience that is communicated digitally in dynamic and diverse ways and I love balancing those two worlds,” said Bailey.
It appears as if Zoe and Miller are making the most of their time in London. They were also both in the front row Sunday night at Matthew Williamson's colorful show, the first ever to ever be held in the Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall.
Of course, anytime anyone speaks of London and fashion in the same breath the word "Middleton" is usually not far behind, but this time it's not Kate — but rather her sister Pippa — whose name is on everyone's lips. Wearing the signature "fan dress" from Temperley London's current fall collection, she sat front row next to actress Rosario Dawson and Peaches Geldof at the brand's spring/summer collection walked down the runway.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV