Pippa Middleton Reveals Release Date Of New Book After 'Gungate'
Damage control has its work cut out for it in the case of Pippa Middleton, 28, who has just revealed the upcoming release date for her new party-planning and etiquette book, Celebrate, possibly in an attempt to divert attention away from her brush with French law a few days ago, when her driving companion was photographed brandishing a fake gun at trailing paparazzi.
Now Middleton, little sister of royal Kate Middleton or, more correctly, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, is announcing that the anticipated Celebrate will be published in October, according to Michael Joseph/Penguin Books in Britain, reports USA Today. Middleton received a whopping $600,000 advance on the book last year, and is the target of a bidding war among U.S. networks and journalists such as Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey for a first interview when Middleton's promotion of Celebrate commences.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen