Pippa Middleton Reveals Release Date Of New Book After 'Gungate'
Damage control has its work cut out for it in the case of Pippa Middleton, 28, who has just revealed the upcoming release date for her new party-planning and etiquette book, Celebrate, possibly in an attempt to divert attention away from her brush with French law a few days ago, when her driving companion was photographed brandishing a fake gun at trailing paparazzi.
Now Middleton, little sister of royal Kate Middleton or, more correctly, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, is announcing that the anticipated Celebrate will be published in October, according to Michael Joseph/Penguin Books in Britain, reports USA Today. Middleton received a whopping $600,000 advance on the book last year, and is the target of a bidding war among U.S. networks and journalists such as Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey for a first interview when Middleton's promotion of Celebrate commences.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges