Pippa Middleton Breaks Up With Alex Loudon
Phillippa (“Pippa”) Middleton, sister to Kate Middleton, has ended her relationship with cricketer-turned-banker Alex Loudon. Middleton's newfound celebrity status proved to be too much for him, according to tabloids. The pair reportedly parted ways in May.
The couple began dating in December 2010, and were considered all but engaged. Loudon was even Middleton’s “plus one” at the royal wedding, where he sat with her family in the front row of Westminster Abbey. However, Middleton, 27, and Loudon, 30, have not been seen together since then. “It is common knowledge in their close circle of friends that Pippa and Alex have recently split up,” a friend of the ex-couple told the Times of London. However, the pair will “stay good friends,” according to The Sun.
“Her Royal Hotness” (as Middleton has been dubbed by the tabloids) allegedly told friends she wanted to “play the field” and enjoy her singledom, and she seems to be doing just that. She was spotted spending time with ex-boyfriend, George Percy, 26, the son of the Duke Northumberland, at a swanky Madrid nightclub, a posh London restaurant, and more recently, at the Queens Club watching a tennis match. As the duke's eldest son, Percy stands to inherit a large fortune and his father’s title.
Middleton and Percy dated while studying at Edinburgh University, where they were also flatmates. They've remained friends for nearly 10 years, says Britain's Daily Mail.
Friends rubbished rumors of a rekindled romance, and insisted Middleton was only seeing a lot of Percy because she recently started working for his geothermal energy firm.
Instead, they said it was Prince Harry, 26, who really “interests” her after they hit it off at the royal wedding. One said: “Everyone’s noticed the chemistry between them. They really get on wonderfully together.” Last week, the pair had a secret rendezvous at The Troubador pub in London’s Chelsea, where they spent the afternoon chatting over snacks.
Speculation about Middleton and Harry has raged since the royal wedding. They were side by side for the Buckingham Palace balcony kiss and partied together into the small hours. Will-they-won’t-they tweets have flooded the internet. Now bookies are taking bets on the two.
Looks like whomever she picks, Pippa could be the second Middleton daughter to become a member of the royal family.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV