PHOTO: Tom Hanks Uses Emmy Award As A Hood Ornament
A lot of people might like to show off the fact that they've won an Emmy, but Tom Hanks, 56, took his pride to a whole new level on Sunday night when he left the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, where he won an Emmy for his work producing the political HBO flick, Game Change, which nabbed Outstanding Miniseries or TV Movie.
Twitter, Tom Hanks / Rita Wilson
Actress Rita Wilson, 55, Hanks' wife, tweeted a photo of Hanks taping his new Emmy (and fifth ever) to the hood of his Town Car in place of a hood ornament.
Hanks tweeted a picture of himself in the car after the job was done. "How I'm getting around these days! Hanx," read the caption.
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic