PHOTO: Ricky Martin Tweets From 'Glee' Set
Is tweeting while you're in class allowed? It looks like Puerto Rican pop sensation Ricky Martin is breaking the rules. Martin, 40, tweeted a photo of himself with the Glee kids on the set of the show, along with the message "First Day!" on Friday. Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera and Damian McGinty are all pictured, as well as Matthew Morrison, who plays Spanish teacher and glee club coach Will Schuester on the show.
Martin will play a dreamy Spanish teacher (a rival to Mr. Schu?) and will undoubtedly perform some hot numbers on the musical TV show, not to mention some of his signature dance moves.
But the former Menudo member wasn't the only one on set sending pics into the Twittersphere. Lea Michele tweeted a shot of herself and Martin, along with the message, "I’ve known Ricky since I’m 8 years old! He was in Les Mis on Broadway with me in 1996! Crazy huh?!”
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV