PHOTO: Lauren Conrad Topless On Cover Of 'Glamour'
When Lauren Conrad saw her topless torso on the cover of the latest issue of Glamour magazine, she was as surprised as everyone else. "There's a lot of me on there! Listen — that was a surprise to me," she told MTV News. "So, that was supposed to be a very small inside shot, and I saw the cover, and I was like, 'Oh my!' I blushed when I saw it. I was like, 'That is a lot of me!'"
Conrad, best known for starring roles on the MTV reality series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and its spin-off, The Hills, explained that with the way magazine covers are selected, she actually had little say in choosing the photo. "I didn't know that was going to be the cover," she said. "But that's how it works with magazines: If you take a photo, there's always that chance. But, no, I did not expect that to be the cover."
Conrad was in New York City on Tuesday promoting her latest novel, Fame Game, a work of fiction about fame-obsessed bad girls. "I knew people who called the paparazzi on themselves!" she told Glamour. "Their point of view is, 'They're going to photograph me anyway, and this way I get paid half of what they make.' I could never bring myself to do it, but it was kind of fun to write from that point of view."
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV