Photo: @ladygaga via Twitpic
PHOTO: Lady Gaga Wears Dress Made Of Hair
Just a few weeks after wearing a dress made of meat, Lady Gaga performed at The Oak Room in New York City last night wearing a dress made entirely of human hair. She posted this picture of herself on Twitter after the performance.
"Lonelydreams+champagne streams,plaza courtyards, I can't swim among them, so ill drink instead a star," the singer tweeted.
The dress, held together with string and glue, was paired with fishnet stockings, Alexander McQueen armadillo heels and layers of necklaces.
Lady Gaga, who recently made headlines for her vociferous appeals to Congress to repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," added tour dates to her 2011 Monster Ball tour earlier this week. She will now be on the road until the end of April. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV