PHOTO: Jennifer Lopez Performs A Dance Routine In L.A.
Jennifer Lopez was in Los Angeles Tuesday filming a video for her new single, "Papi." Backed by a slew of dancers, Lopez was engaging in some unusual choreography that included belly-rubbing and chest-groping.
Lopez, 42, recently split from her husband Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage. She has recently said she left Anthony, 42, out of love for herself. "It's not that I didn't love myself before," Lopez, 42, told Vanity Fair. "Sometimes we don't realize that we are compromising ourselves.... I love myself enough to walk away from that now." The pair has two children, twins Emme and Max, both 3.
Lopez, who will return to her hosting duties of Fox's American Idol this coming season, is also currently shooting What to Expect When You're Expecting, based on the popular guide to pregnancy. The all-star cast of the film includes Cameron Diaz, Chris Rock and Dennis Quaid.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'