Peter Dinklage, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Sings On ‘Sesame Street’
Peter Dinklage, best known for starring on HBO’s Game of Thrones, stopped by Sesame Street to perform a song.
On Sesame Street, Dinklage tried to break down the children’s game of Simon Says with a musical number. “Why do we always have to do what Simon says?” one of the puppets asked, which led Dinklage to launch into song with his costarring crew of puppets.
On Game of Thrones, Dinklage plays Tyrion Lannister, brother to the power-hungry queen regent Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) and one-handed knight Jamie Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau), and son to the shrewd patriarch Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance). With a penchant for wine and prostitutes, Tyrion would’ve been ill-suited for the children’s program – but Dinklage shed his GOT persona for his Sesame Street gig.
Before landing the leading role on Game of Thrones, Dinklage has had roles in a number of kid-friendly movies and shows. He played Trumpkin in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and voices Captain Gutt in Ice Age: Continental Drift. He also has a child of his own – a daughter named Zelig – with his wife Erica Schmidt.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Peter Dinklage News:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'