Penelope Cruz Is 4 Months Pregnant
Penelope Cruz, still beaming from her newlywed status, has a new reason to glow. Cruz, 36, has finally announced that she and hubby Javier Bardem are expecting their first child. Reps for the couple have been dodging speculation surrounding Cruz's emerging bump since photographs have recently surfaced of the actress wearing loose-fitting clothing and, on one occasion, a trench coat to hide her figure. The normally quiet couple, who had a private wedding in the Bahamas in July after a year-long engagement and two-year romance, confirmed yesterday that Cruz is 4 1/2 months pregnant.
The actors have known each other and considered themselves friends since meeting in 1992 on the set of the Spanish film, Jamon, Jamon, in which Cruz debuted. But their romance only commenced 15 years later when they appeared on the big screen together again in Vicky Cristina Barcelona, for which Cruz won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar, to match Bardem's Best Supporting Actor Oscar the previous year for No Country For Old Men. You can see Cruz and her little baby bump in the upcoming fourth installment of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which is being filmed now. –KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV