Penelope Cruz And Javier Bardem Have A Boy
Javier Bardem, 41, has no shortage of things to celebrate this week.
The Biutiful star, who nabbed his third Oscar nomination for his performance in the film, also welcomed his first child with wife Penelope Cruz, 36, according to Spanish paper El Pais. The baby was born over the weekend at L.A.'s Cedars Sinai Hospital. The happy couple welcomed a baby boy, reported Hola magazine. Cruz and Bardem were accompanied by members of their family, including both of their mothers, who flew in from Spain for the momentous event.
The duo met in 1992 on the set of the Spanish film, Jamon, Jamon, before teaming up again in Woody Allen's 2008 Vicky Cristina Barcelona, during which they started dating. They wed secretly in July 2010. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV