Paul Giamatti Spotted On ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Set As Rhino
Paul Giamatti was caught on camera while filming Amazing Spider-Man 2, in which he plays Spider-Man villain Rhino. Jamie Foxx will be playing the film's second villain, Electro.
Giamatti’s Rhino, when seen in the much-anticipated sequel to the Mark Webb directed Spider-Man franchise, will provide a far different visual than the one in the set stills. Once the film’s CGI team gets to work, Giamatti’s costume is likely to look quite a bit different than the massive gray headdress with a white tee and blue jeans.
The scene Giamatti was filming with Andrew Garfiled as the superhero “involves the Rhino on a rampage and spidey jumps onto an NYPD squad car with a bullhorn and taunts the Rhino by calling him a mechanized hippopotamus," a witness told Worst Previews.
Another scene that was shot over the weekend included Spider-Man (Garfield) talking to a little boy sporting a nearly identical Spidey costume.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is slated to hit theaters on May 2, 2014.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'