Paul Giamatti Spotted On ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Set As Rhino
Paul Giamatti was caught on camera while filming Amazing Spider-Man 2, in which he plays Spider-Man villain Rhino. Jamie Foxx will be playing the film's second villain, Electro.
Giamatti’s Rhino, when seen in the much-anticipated sequel to the Mark Webb directed Spider-Man franchise, will provide a far different visual than the one in the set stills. Once the film’s CGI team gets to work, Giamatti’s costume is likely to look quite a bit different than the massive gray headdress with a white tee and blue jeans.
The scene Giamatti was filming with Andrew Garfiled as the superhero “involves the Rhino on a rampage and spidey jumps onto an NYPD squad car with a bullhorn and taunts the Rhino by calling him a mechanized hippopotamus," a witness told Worst Previews.
Another scene that was shot over the weekend included Spider-Man (Garfield) talking to a little boy sporting a nearly identical Spidey costume.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is slated to hit theaters on May 2, 2014.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango