Patrick Schwarzenegger Throws Ice At DJ, Kicked Out Of Club
Patrick Schwarzenegger was thrown out of a Los Angeles club on Saturday night after drawing attention to himself by pelting the DJ with ice cubes, according to TMZ.
Schwarzenegger, who is only 19-years-old, allegedly got past the bouncers at The Sayers Club in L.A. by using someone else's drivers license. However, it wasn't long before the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver got the bouncer's eyes back on him. Once inside the club, the young Schwarzenegger was "rowdy" and "obnoxious" according to TMZ's sources. When he starting launching ice cubes, he was recognized by club staff as the underage aspiring actor and tossed out.
Schwarzenegger was not happy about his dismissal from the L.A. hotspot, and went on a rant outside of the club. He was caught on camera by TMZ repeatedly saying that he wanted to beat up the DJ, and telling the bouncer that by kicking his table out, the club would be losing a lot of money.
While Schwarzenegger was not arrested following the club incident, in California, using a fake ID is a misdemeanor punishable by a $1,000 fine and up to a year in prison.
Schwarzenegger will next be seen in Grown Ups 2 alongside Adam Sandler and Kevin James.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango