Parker Bagley, Former 'Pretty Little Liars' Actor, Pleads Guilty To Petite Larceny Charge
Parker Bagley, former actor on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars, pled guilty on Monday to misdemeanor petit larceny.
Bagley had allegedly stolen $7,000 worth of jewelry and electronics from a female friend’s apartment in the Murray Hill neighborhood of New York City. His loot reportedly included: two iPads, a Blackberry, an iPod, three necklaces and a bracelet, according to The New York Post.
By pleading guilty, Bagley has avoided having a felony record for grand larceny. He's also avoided the possibility of spending seven years in prison – which is the maximum sentence for 3rd-degree grand larceny.
“I’m just glad they didn’t find the bodies. That would have been bad,” Bagley joked outside the courthouse. “Well, you see,” he started, attempting to explain his case to reporters before stopping, according to The Post. “I’m just thinking the more I explain the worse it will look on your Web site.”
Bagley originated the character of Jason DiLaurentis in Pretty Little Liars, but was replaced by Drew Van Acker after only appearing in the role for two episodes.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango