Pamela Anderson Event Bombs
Pamela Anderson, 41, was left red faced when only 20 people showed up to welcome her when she arrived at Miami club Play for the fashion show of her new line A*Muse Monday night, despite the fact that she was wearing a very revealing little black dress. According to a report in London's Daily Mail, the show was advertised as both a party and fashion show co-hosted by the Baywatch star and designer Richie Rich.
The entrance cost $25 a head, and fans were offered to a chance to party with Anderson at the after party for a fee of between $20,000 - $50,000. Perhaps she should offer recession rates next time. –MANDY COHEN in London
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV