Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Separate, Headed For Divorce
Orlando Bloom and former Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr have officially separated after three years of marriage.
In a statement, a rep for Bloom confirmed the split. “Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have announced that they have been amicably separated for the past few months," the rep said, reported E! News. "After six years together, they have recently decided to formalize their separation."
"Despite this being the end of their marriage,” the rep’s statement continued. “They love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."
Bloom, 36, and Kerr, 30, began seeing one another back in 2007. They became engaged three years later and were married after a month. Their child together, a son named Flynn, was born on Jan. 6, 2011.
Back in April, when Kerr quit her Victoria’s Secret Angel gig, it was reported that the model wanted to have more time to travel to Bloom’s filming locations with their son so that the trio could spend more time together as a family. Throughout their amicable separation, Kerr has still been at Bloom’s side, attending the Broadway premiere of his production of Romeo & Juliet.
The separated pair was also spotted together as recently as Oct. 8, spending some quality time in New York City with Flynn.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango