Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Have A Boy
From supermodel to supermommy, Miranda Kerr, 27, announced the birth of her and Orlando Bloom's 12-day-old son, Flynn.
Flynn came into the world as "a very healthy and big baby boy," weighing in at 9 lbs., 12 oz. at birth, as Kerr blogged on her KORA Organics Blog on Tuesday. "I gave birth to him naturally, without any pain medication, and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it," the Victoria's Secret model wrote. "I could not have done it without him."
Bloom, 34, met Kerr in 2007, and the lovebirds secretly tied the knot in July 2010. "We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family," Kerr added, calling baby Flynn "our little ray of sunshine." —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV