Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Get Engaged
After three years of dating, Pirates of the Caribbean actor Orlando Bloom, 33, and Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, 27, have gotten engaged. The couple began dating in 2007, when they were introduced through a mutual friend.
"I think Orlando is an incredible man and he’s a very genuine and authentic individual. I’m grateful that he’s in my life,” Kerr told Britain's Hello! magazine earlier this year.
During a trip to Morocco last fall, Bloom spoke about managing their time together despite their hectic work schedules. "Miranda and I spend so much time apart; she's working hard, I'm working hard, so we have to grab time together whenever we can," he told reporters. "A weekend here, a weekend there ... We are just enjoying our time together now."
Kerr hasn't been shy about sharing her future life plans, ones that include settling down and starting a family. "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch," she told Page Six Magazine in 2008. "When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."
As of now, no date has been set for the vow swap, which will be the first for both of them. –ALEXA GREENBERG
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent