Oprah's Weighty Issues
After tipping the scales at 200 pounds, Oprah Winfrey, 54, is determined to do something. "It's about using food – abusing food. Too much work. Not enough play," she says on her website. "I am hungry for balance. I'm hungry to do something other than work." That means she's going to devote more time to exercise. Oprah admits that even on the cover of O magazine, she tried to disguise her body with clothing. "Here I am," she says, "one of the most visible people in the world, trying not to be seen on the cover of my own magazine."(Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Maggie Q's Barely-There 'Divergent' Premiere Dress Causes Stir
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber