Oprah's Weighty Issues
After tipping the scales at 200 pounds, Oprah Winfrey, 54, is determined to do something. "It's about using food – abusing food. Too much work. Not enough play," she says on her website. "I am hungry for balance. I'm hungry to do something other than work." That means she's going to devote more time to exercise. Oprah admits that even on the cover of O magazine, she tried to disguise her body with clothing. "Here I am," she says, "one of the most visible people in the world, trying not to be seen on the cover of my own magazine."(Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends