Oprah's Weighty Issues
After tipping the scales at 200 pounds, Oprah Winfrey, 54, is determined to do something. "It's about using food – abusing food. Too much work. Not enough play," she says on her website. "I am hungry for balance. I'm hungry to do something other than work." That means she's going to devote more time to exercise. Oprah admits that even on the cover of O magazine, she tried to disguise her body with clothing. "Here I am," she says, "one of the most visible people in the world, trying not to be seen on the cover of my own magazine."(Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV