Oprah's Weighty Issues
After tipping the scales at 200 pounds, Oprah Winfrey, 54, is determined to do something. "It's about using food – abusing food. Too much work. Not enough play," she says on her website. "I am hungry for balance. I'm hungry to do something other than work." That means she's going to devote more time to exercise. Oprah admits that even on the cover of O magazine, she tried to disguise her body with clothing. "Here I am," she says, "one of the most visible people in the world, trying not to be seen on the cover of my own magazine."(Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana