One Direction's Zayn Malik Chats Up Fans
One Direction, the singing / dancing fivesome, comprised of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik, that's teaching the U.K. all about the phenomenon of the boy band, swept the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards on Sunday at the Wembley Arena in a event that was also televised, picking up the top three prizes — Best British Music Act, Best British Single for "One Thing," and Best British Album for "Up All Night."
Before the ceremony and their performance, however, the members of the band took a moment to hang out with the people who make it all possible — the female fans. Malik took a few photos with some very satisfied fans outside the Wembley Arena.
Later, Zayn thanked his and One Direction's fans again on Twitter. "Thank you for today guys, you lot are incredible for getting us here. Love you all," he tweeted from his official Twitter account. "3 awards, you guys are incredible!"
And Zayn isn't the only one chatting up the ladies. Taylor Swift, who has gotten quite cozy with Conor Kennedy, was reportedly set to have dinner with one of the guys after both she and One Direction performed at the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards, according to the Belfast Telegraph, but Swift got carted away back to the U.S. before the dinner with the undisclosed boy-bander could occur.
"It was cancelled abruptly, and nothing more was said," a source said.
Meanwhile, Niall has been "loosely" romantically connected to The X Factor's Demi Lovato. "The nice thing about Demi is, once you know her, she's really, really beautiful," he told Seventeen. "We became good friends. It's so crazy that she can be so honest about everything she's gone through. She has a fantastic attitude. If I ever needed anything or needed to talk to anybody, I think Demi would be the best person to talk to."
Band member Harry is also fond of the ladies — though not necessarily one in particular. "[I'm] maybe too flirty," he said. "I'm an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!" Young or not, however, Harry doesn't want to be misunderstood. "I wouldn't say girl-crazy, because that makes me sound like a bit of a womanizer," he said. "That isn't really me."
But, back to "bad boy" Zayn, who owns up to the image. "I have tattoos and I mess around. That's part of my image, so it's cool," he said.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV