One Direction Performs On 'Today'
British boy band One Direction wowed New York City this morning, as band members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson took The Today Show by storm, drawing a record-breaking crowd to Rockefeller Plaza, where they performed their hits "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Little Things," as well as their new "Live While We're Young," while weeping young female fans looked on.
The boys of One Direction had a special message for New Yorkers and residents of the Northeast who were hit by Hurricane Sandy. "I think for us it's unbelievable to see the fans support," Styles said, reports MTV. "I think in spite of everything that happened, our thoughts and prayers are with everyone that's been affected by Hurricane Sandy and to see everyone come out still when everything's happened is absolutely amazing. It means so much to us."
And that's not all. The famous tween singers had a message to encourage their fans, too. "We are going to do our first-ever movie and it's going to be in 3-D and it's coming to cinemas near you on the 30th of August, 2013," Horan told the crowd.
Take Me Home, the band's latest album, was released earlier this month.
Check out the video here:
Get More: Music News
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Julia Mancuso Headed Back To The Slopes
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango