One Direction Performs On 'Today'
British boy band One Direction wowed New York City this morning, as band members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson took The Today Show by storm, drawing a record-breaking crowd to Rockefeller Plaza, where they performed their hits "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Little Things," as well as their new "Live While We're Young," while weeping young female fans looked on.
The boys of One Direction had a special message for New Yorkers and residents of the Northeast who were hit by Hurricane Sandy. "I think for us it's unbelievable to see the fans support," Styles said, reports MTV. "I think in spite of everything that happened, our thoughts and prayers are with everyone that's been affected by Hurricane Sandy and to see everyone come out still when everything's happened is absolutely amazing. It means so much to us."
And that's not all. The famous tween singers had a message to encourage their fans, too. "We are going to do our first-ever movie and it's going to be in 3-D and it's coming to cinemas near you on the 30th of August, 2013," Horan told the crowd.
Take Me Home, the band's latest album, was released earlier this month.
Check out the video here:
Get More: Music News
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen