Omar Borkan Al Gala, Dubai Actor 'Too Handsome' For Saudi Arabia
Omar Borkan Al Gala, an actor and photographer, is reportedly one of the men who was deported from Saudi Arabia after being deemed too handsome.
Religious police in the Middle East Muslim country allegedly evicted Borkan Al Gala along with two other men who were manning the United Arab Emirates stand at the Jenadrivah Heritage Culture Festival. They were later deported to the UAE due to their apparent good looks. Law enforcement removed them from the festival and the country because they "feared female visitors could fall for them," according to Arabic-language newspaper, Elaph.
Although it has yet to be confirmed by either the Saudi Arabian police or Borkan Al Gala himself, the attractive photographer posted a link to an article about the incident on his Facebook page and has been posting professional glam photos of himself. The photos are typically accompanied by captions like, "The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
If Borkan Al Gala wasn't one of the men, it certainly seems like he wishes he was.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'