Olivia Wilde Defends Kim Kardashian
When Olivia Wilde went nude in this summer's Cowboys and Aliens, people got the hint that she was a woman of strong opinions, since the nude scene was her idea. Now the outspoken actress is standing up for Kim Kardashian in the wake of her highly publicized divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage.
"I empathize," Wilde said of Kardashian, who thus far has had no defenders outside her immediate family. "It's the hardest thing in the world. People judge you because divorce is seen as failure. [Kim] took a risk. No one should be attacking her. Our attention should be focused on things that are truly scandalous," she told Page Six.
Wilde finalized her own divorce from documentary filmmaker and Tao Ruspoli, her husband of eight years and the son of an Italian prince, less than two months ago, citing irreconcilable differences. They got married in a secret ceremony on an abandoned school bus in Virginia when Wilde was 19.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV