Officer Convicted In Sarah Jessica Parker Case
A former Ohio police officer was sentenced to 2 years and 8 months in prison on Wednesday for breaking into the house of the surrogate mother of Sarah Jessica Parker's twins in May, while she was still pregnant. The officer allegedly stole ultrasound photos, surrogacy files and other such items related to the surrogate mother, Michelle Ross’s pregnancy and was planning to sell them to paparazzi along with another officer. Carpenter admitted to entering her house via an open basement door, but denied stealing anything. He resigned from his position two weeks ago. –MANDY COHEN
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic