Obamas Move to Washington
America's new First Family moved to Washington on Saturday from their home in Chicago. Michelle Obama and daughters Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7, flew to D.C. so the girls could prepare for the first day of class at the elite Sidwell Friends School on Monday. The girls will have Vice President-elect Joe Biden's grandchildren as classmates at Sidwell, a Quaker school. Alumni include former first daughter Chelsea Clinton, the Nixon girls and Nancy Reagan. The Obamas will live in D.C.'s Hay-Adams Hotel until the inauguration on January 20, when they will move into the White House officially. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges