Nicolas Cage Sued Again
Nicolas Cage, 45, is being sued yet again. The actor was sued last December by a real estate company for allegedly neglecting to pay over $5 million in loans. Around the same time, he was also sued for $13 million by his ex, Christina Fulton, who claimed he didn’t keep his support promises and booted her out of her L.A. home. For his part, Cage has sued his former financial manager claiming that he mismanaged his money.
Now, Cage is facing accusation by Premier Financial Services, a leasing company. In 2007, Cage signed a 60-month lease agreement for a 1964 Rolls Royce. Four months later, Cage signed another 60-month lease agreement for yet another Rolls Royce. Recently, Cage allegedly broke both leases and returned the cars. The monthly payments combined were over $10,000. The leasing company is suing Cage for breaking the lease, and for the money they lost selling the cars wholesale. –NATASHA ALLOWAY
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV