Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Ricky Martin
To wrap up the final night of New York Fashion Week, rapper Nicki Minaj joined Ricky Martin at a party to celebrate each other's newest titles — MAC Cosmetics' Viva Glam ambassadors! Their appointments put them in company with an array of past ambassadors including Mary J. Blige, Cyndi Lauper, Lady Gaga and Elton John.
Taking place at 37 Studios in Manhattan, the event heralded the launch of the newest MAC Viva Glam makeup line, which donates 100 percent of its profits to the MAC AIDS Fund, according to Rolling Stone. The charity has already raised about $235 million since 1994 to assist people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
"We all know someone with HIV/AIDS," Minaj said at the event after being joined onstage by Martin. "It's a disease that doesn't discriminate. No matter what your age is, please protect yourself."
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV