Nicki Minaj Lights Up Amsterdam
Singer Nicki Minaj, 29, isn't one to shy away from eccentric styles, which she proved when she took the stage on Monday night at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam.
"Superbad" singer Minaj donned a long, wavy platinum hairdo a la Hedwig and the Angry Inch, an overalls-inspired denim bra, a bejeweled pink leotard, graffiti-print leggings, yellow-laced high tops, and a bevy of gold bracelets and necklaces.
Minaj is a big fan of the location. "I've toured for the last 5 years of my life," she later tweeted. "I've never in my #LIFE experienced a crowd like the one I just witnessed tonight in #Amsterdam."
Minaj is touring to promote her new album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
For more on Nicki Minaj:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV