Nick Lachey And Bill Clinton Cheer On The Big East
Nick Lachey, a die-hard Cincinnati Bearcats fan, traveled to New York to cheer his team on during the recent NCAA Big East Tournament. And while taking in the games at Madison Square Garden, the former pop star bumped into another famous basketball fan, Bill Clinton. “Ran into the best president in history at the Big East tournament. He's the best... and a HUGE bball fan!” Lachey tweeted on Wednesday as the pair posed for a photo together inside the Garden.
But the trip wasn't all play. Lachey was also in town to promote "Last One Standing," which he wrote as a tribute to the basketball tournament. The song made its national debut during the Big East Championship game. Of course, Lachey also has a wedding to plan. He became engaged to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, 30, in November. While no wedding date has been set, his fiance isn't stressing. "We’re easy, that’s what I love about it," Minnillo told People. "Neither of us are letting [the wedding] dictate our lives. We’re gonna let it go with the flow… and I have faith in the team we put together to make it as seamless as possible." —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Zoey Deutch On 'Vampire Academy,' Lucy Fry
La La Anthony On Her Book 'The Love Playbook,' Husband Carmelo Anthony
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango