Nick Lachey And Bill Clinton Cheer On The Big East
Nick Lachey, a die-hard Cincinnati Bearcats fan, traveled to New York to cheer his team on during the recent NCAA Big East Tournament. And while taking in the games at Madison Square Garden, the former pop star bumped into another famous basketball fan, Bill Clinton. “Ran into the best president in history at the Big East tournament. He's the best... and a HUGE bball fan!” Lachey tweeted on Wednesday as the pair posed for a photo together inside the Garden.
But the trip wasn't all play. Lachey was also in town to promote "Last One Standing," which he wrote as a tribute to the basketball tournament. The song made its national debut during the Big East Championship game. Of course, Lachey also has a wedding to plan. He became engaged to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, 30, in November. While no wedding date has been set, his fiance isn't stressing. "We’re easy, that’s what I love about it," Minnillo told People. "Neither of us are letting [the wedding] dictate our lives. We’re gonna let it go with the flow… and I have faith in the team we put together to make it as seamless as possible." —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV