Nick Lachey And Bill Clinton Cheer On The Big East
Nick Lachey, a die-hard Cincinnati Bearcats fan, traveled to New York to cheer his team on during the recent NCAA Big East Tournament. And while taking in the games at Madison Square Garden, the former pop star bumped into another famous basketball fan, Bill Clinton. “Ran into the best president in history at the Big East tournament. He's the best... and a HUGE bball fan!” Lachey tweeted on Wednesday as the pair posed for a photo together inside the Garden.
But the trip wasn't all play. Lachey was also in town to promote "Last One Standing," which he wrote as a tribute to the basketball tournament. The song made its national debut during the Big East Championship game. Of course, Lachey also has a wedding to plan. He became engaged to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, 30, in November. While no wedding date has been set, his fiance isn't stressing. "We’re easy, that’s what I love about it," Minnillo told People. "Neither of us are letting [the wedding] dictate our lives. We’re gonna let it go with the flow… and I have faith in the team we put together to make it as seamless as possible." —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen