Nick Gruber, Calvin Klein’s Ex, Walks New York Fashion Week Runway
Nick Gruber, the ex-boyfriend of Calvin Klein, strutted down the runway at the Malan By Malan Breton Spring 2014 Show at Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.
Gruber, 23, has made headlines numerous times since his split with Klein – mostly for his erratic behavior. At a nightclub in the Hamptons in August he got into a bloody fight with a guy he alleged touched him inappropriately. Later that month, gay porn star Michael Lucas threw him out of a gay beach party on New York’s Fire Island after he supposedly went made some homophobic comments. Gruber was also in the news after he publicly waffled about his own sexuality and about whether or not he plans to release a tell-all about his former relationship with Klein.
Since Gruber was booked to walk a couple of shows at Fashion Week, he hit the interview circuit. His past relationship with Klein and his recent appearances in the tabloids took certain stage. Gruber maintained that he was happy that he met Klein, but refused to comment on whether or not they were still in contact to Gay Star News.
Pressed about his recent bloody brawl, Gruber was hesitant to go into detail. “I don’t want to talk about that,” he told Gawker. “I’m not a bad person, I’m a great, loving caring person. That whole incident happened… it was a mistake. I was provoked.”
Gruber, who now identifies as straight, plans to restart his career in the modeling industry and set up an extreme-sports training company.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango