Nick Cannon Puts Twins Rumors To Rest
Nick Cannon wants to make sure that everyone is clear: Mariah Carey only has one bun in her rapidly growing oven. The comedian said that rumors that his wife of almost three years is having twins spread because of a misunderstanding.
"That rumor started because she said something about 'they,''' Cannon told Us Magazine. "Something like, 'I hope they don't hate Christmas,' but she was using the word 'they' as in, like, he and she."
Cannon did reveal that he got in trouble with Carey for whispering to the baby that there was no Santa. "I got in trouble for that," he said. "I'm a Santa-ologist. At three-years-old my Dad told me there was no Santa. And my wife is Mrs. Christmas, so I have to compromise on that."
Carey's Merry Christmas II You, her second holiday album and 13th studio release, debuted at Number One on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and the Billboard Holiday Albums chart upon its October 29 release. -—ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV