Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence's Ex, Gets In Step With 'Jack The Giant Slayer'
Nicholas Hoult, Warm Bodies star and Jennifer Lawrence's-ex, celebrated the unveiling of his latest film, Jack the Giant Slayer, at a footprint ceremony in Los Angeles on Thursday.
The footprint ceremony was held at the TCL Chinese Theatres in Hollywood. Hoult was joined at the photo opp by Jack the Giant Slayer director Bryan Singer (pictured above). The film, released Friday, March 1, is a story about a clash of two worlds – the human and the giant – when Jack (Hoult), in pursuit of a princess, opens up a long sealed gateway between them.
Hoult’s first major film role was in About a Boy in 2002 alongside Hugh Grant. After appearing in the UK’s hit Skins series, his career has taken off in the US. His past credits include A Single Man, Clash of the Titans and X-Men: First Class. As of Friday, Hoult has two films in theaters and three on the way in 2014.
Hoult, who split from Lawrence earlier this year, has nothing but kind words for his Oscar-winning ex. "I'm very, very happy for her," the 23-year-old actor told E!. “I’m thrilled!” The two will soon be reunited in work, as their joint X-Men project is set to begin filming a sequel in the near future.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV