Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence's Ex, Gets In Step With 'Jack The Giant Slayer'
Nicholas Hoult, Warm Bodies star and Jennifer Lawrence's-ex, celebrated the unveiling of his latest film, Jack the Giant Slayer, at a footprint ceremony in Los Angeles on Thursday.
The footprint ceremony was held at the TCL Chinese Theatres in Hollywood. Hoult was joined at the photo opp by Jack the Giant Slayer director Bryan Singer (pictured above). The film, released Friday, March 1, is a story about a clash of two worlds – the human and the giant – when Jack (Hoult), in pursuit of a princess, opens up a long sealed gateway between them.
Hoult’s first major film role was in About a Boy in 2002 alongside Hugh Grant. After appearing in the UK’s hit Skins series, his career has taken off in the US. His past credits include A Single Man, Clash of the Titans and X-Men: First Class. As of Friday, Hoult has two films in theaters and three on the way in 2014.
Hoult, who split from Lawrence earlier this year, has nothing but kind words for his Oscar-winning ex. "I'm very, very happy for her," the 23-year-old actor told E!. “I’m thrilled!” The two will soon be reunited in work, as their joint X-Men project is set to begin filming a sequel in the near future.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'